Thursday, May 9, 2013

Supah Mash Up Art Party

I have been collaborating with my friend
Jerrod Maruyama for a show at the always wonderful
Leanna Lin's Wonderland. It is a "celebration of
cute collaborative art." After big huge lofty
plans we decided on doing a tribute to Studio Ghibli.
We collaborated on pieces based on Ponyo, 
each taking a character and a background.
 This is a Spirited Away piece I did on my own.
Gotta love the Radish Spirit!
Jerrod also did a Princess Mononoke piece that is spectacular!
We also collaborated on a big Totoro piece that I will
show you after the show goes up, which is Saturday May 11th
from 6 - 10. I will be there and as usual square.  

I also did a collaboration with Susie Ghahremani!!
She will be there signing her awesome book What Will Hatch?
Sounds like a good night! See you there.